"How do I use my mad writing skills to create blog posts that get RESULTS?"
Because let's face it.
Grammar + spelling skills alone won't get you very far.
You need to understand topic selection, content strategy, SEO, writing voice development, formatting, readability, and how to create MARKETABLE content.
In other words:
Blog post writing ain't what you learned in English class.
And if you DON'T learn how to blog from a marketing perspective?
...Well, let's just say you'll publish your new blog posts to an audience of one: your mom.
(And even SHE might be like, "Ugh, do I HAVE to read this!?")
Take action, and learn the content strategy + process behind creating marketable, popular blog posts.
In this 8-day email course, you're going to learn the content strategy approach and blog post writing process I've used to:
– Write a blog post + headline that landed my website TONS of traffic and and over 20,000 social shares for that ONE blog post
– Consistently write blog posts resulting in thousands of social media shares and email subscribers
– Create strategic blog post headlines that have skyrocketed my traffic to over 30,000 pageviews per month (in less than ONE year of actively marketing my blog)
– Turn my blog into a full-time income
– ...And more!
I'm not saying this stuff to brag.
I just want you to know:
This course isn't a bunch of regurgigtated, fluffy crap you've seen all over the internet.
This is an inside look at the approach to content strategy and blog post writing I used to grow my blog like crazy.
Learn how to approach your content strategy + discover 5 effective and FREE methods you can use to come up with irresistible blog post topics.
Learn about writing conversationally, and discover multiple ways you can start developing a personality-based writing tone your audience will love.
Learn about the blog post writing process, how to format your blog post for readability, how to approach each section of your blog post, my SPACE criteria for creating viral content, and more!
Discover 3 online tools you can use to help with the editing process, and learn how to optimize a blog post for SEO using the Yoast SEO plugin.
Learn how to structure your blog post headlines in a way that results in a LOT more traffic. This is SUPER important because even AMAZING content won't be clicked/read if the headine isn't enticing!
Learn how you should approach blog post promotion to get more readers every time you publish a post (email marketing, social media, and more!).
You won't grow an email list of subscribers, attract a loyal tribe who can't wait to read your content, get thousands of social shares, and rank on the first page of Google if you're writing just to write.
(And if you're a freelance writer, you won't attract high-paying blogging clients if you're writing just to write. The best clients don't just want words on a page – they want words that help them grow their business.)
You need to learn about content strategy, readability, the structure of viral headlines, and writing/optimizing your blog post so it's marketable if you want the best RESULTS.
Enroll in Write Better Blog Posts, and watch your writing improve as your readership grows and your blog posts result in more comments, more likes, more social shares, and more business.
Now, you might be thinking:
"Um, okay, weird pink-haired chick. Who are YOU to teach me how to write amazing blog posts anyway?"
I'm Jorden Roper, your new favorite teacher.
I run the Writing Revolt blog where I share actionable, no-bullshit advice that helps bloggers and freelance writers learn how to make a full-time income online.
I dish out a lot of marketing advice, but here's the thing:
Even amazing marketing won't help you get amazing results if the blog post content strategy/quality isn't there.
That's why I created this course.
So you can learn how to write blog posts from a marketing perspective. Blog posts that drive business results.
At this point, you might be asking yourself:
"How do I know whether or not this course is right for me?"
...Well, I'll tell you.
This course isn't right for you if:
– You aren't willing to work hard and learn new methods.
– You don't have a good grasp on grammar/spelling. (Don't get me wrong – you dont have to be an amazing writer who never makes mistakes, but you do need to know the basics. Because this isn't an basic writing class – it's a course for solid writers who want to learn how to write marketable blog posts that drive business results.)
– You're looking to learn journalistic writing, personal essay writing, or something other than how to write marketable blog posts.
– You're a diehard fan of flowery writing and not open to new approaches. I'll say it again: Blog post writing isn't what you learned in English class. Writing from a marketing perspective is a LOT different than creative writing, writing a novel etc. You won't like this course if you're a word snob and/or unwilling to explore writing from a marketing perspective.
...But you're going to LOVE this course if any of these apply to you:
– You want to learn basics of how to optimize a post for SEO (without getting so technical that it's difficult to understand).
– You're sick of publishing blog posts you're proud of and only getting a couple social shares/readers as a result. You look at successful bloggers and think, "I'm a good writer. What are they doing that I'm not?"
– You want a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to write viral blog posts. Everything from big-picture content strategy to viral headline creation.
Stop struggling with content strategy, SEO, blog post writing, and creating clickable headlines. Enroll now.